Friday, September 01, 2006

Sister's boyfriend


my anger is seriously culminating to a very dangerous degree that i find the thought of strangling his neck with my bare hands utterly irresistable. pangs of jealousy just swell in me each time i lay my eyes upon him. i harbour so much resentment, contempt and grudge against him. my sister doesn't talks to me anymore. she misses dinner all the time to go out with her boyfriend. i hate her. i hate her boyfriend. which part of the sentence 'i just want to have dinner with my sister' that both of them do not comprehend? idiots. don't they respect me? i just want to be close again to my sister. am i asking too much?

i wish we would share secrets together again. i miss those times where we used to cuddle up in blankets, talk and giggle about each other's crush every night. i want you to know how much i hate it when we're not in talking terms and understand how painful and horrible is it to eat cold dinner alone, staring at the door..waiting for you to come back in vain.

i wish that you'd know how much i love you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

thats very sad sammy, and very touching..i understand how u would be feeling. but after a certain time, everyone needs to switch priority. maybe this is the time when your sister will think of getting her own family. it happens. it will happen 2 u as well someday. now i don't know much about this matter, and maybe i shudn't be poking my nose, but i'll say it anyway. it won't really be that ur sister doesn't love you anymore, she now just loves sum1 else as well. just give it some time. passion usually fades, and once it starts 2, she'll start looking back at you too, when it will be balanced. and imagine urself in ur sister's place, and her in urs..you will definitely not feel good. jealousy destroyes everything!! dont even look that way.....oh god i sound like a typical "mum" or sumthing. but i really mean it. hope u understand =D

10:31 AM  
Blogger Sphinx said...

getting her own family? oh my gosh, she's only 13! younger than me =P thnx for your comment. :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Rohit said...

ok u can kill me for this =p i thot shez ur elder sister.....*ignorance is not bliss* sorry..but well, u get what i mean? i hope? lolz

2:39 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Liquid is lust. It seeks its own depth by gravity. How low do you want to follow this bead of excitement?

9:15 AM  
Blogger pinkpau said...

this is a very touching post. love your poetry too :) you write very well.

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try heroin.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home