Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This Flash of Lust



A rush of exaltation, and then everything begins;a treatise of longing. This seduction inebriates, and intoxicates me with a spasm of swelling inner pain and sublime of pleasure in a brawling, poisoning manner like a lethal injection of morphine. This unequalled, unexampled fatal attraction…saturates and satiates delirium and disillusion until sobriety leaks effusive tears, weeping, but yet I crave, beg and yield for more. My restless body is divided, torned between tears and smiles, while my heart reels with much primitive, heartfelt hunger for more, but yet I don’t expect myself to repent this tantalizing temptation. How deceiving. The heart asks pleasure first, and then excuse from pain, what a fallacy.Till now, I still will not give the liberty to my fettered self, to let go, for I am still wistfully waiting for you.

I cannot teach myself to forget this flash of lust.

4 Comments:

Blogger CalabazaBlog said...

NICE BLOG!!!!

www.calabaza.it
www.calabazablog.blogspot.com

6:29 PM  
Blogger Inkblot said...

we love to lust and lust to love.

nice work!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Why forget it...the flash of lust?

Nice inner-thoughts expressed.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sphinx said...

Calabazablog and inkblot : Thank you very much.

mark : I have to get over this lust,as I need to move on.Thanks.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home