Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Damn

To articulate the unspeakable is suicidal.Each time when I turn on the computer screen,my mind go blank.Eternal muses go dry.What remains is only eternal damnation.Feel so cursed to be such an emotional turmoil state,and I could not express them.Maybe it’s impossible,for me to express in such a way for you to truly comprehend the gushing emotions in me ,for, we maybe feeling completely,utterly,two completely different things now.You may be thinking of the honeyed sunlight,the clear blue sky,the chirping of the birds,such sweetness that only Life could offer while I’m sitting here licking my wounds,wondering how aberrant am I from other people else,doubting of what have Life got to offer since I just feel out of place,and eccentric most of the time in school.In other unpleasant way of saying is, left out,social outcast.But is it possible for you all,to at least understand, the complications that I’m going through? Painfully aware of my limitations,I wish to express every single doubt,emotions, and hurt in me, but I could not seem to find those very words.Damn.Damn.Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home